In today’s economy a lot of young couples are looking for honeymoons that don’t just fit their budget, but that are also romantic. If you are choosing to stay stateside, you may be wondering what kind of resorts or honeymoon locations are near you. Well here is a list of some great honeymoon destinations in the United States. You may be surprised how close some of them are to you!
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. While the name may ring a bell, and perhaps you vacationed there with you family one summer, you may not have thought of it as a honeymoon destination until now! This gorgeous location offers 60 miles of sandy beaches, some of the best golf courses, and even several amusement and water parks. Myrtle Beach offers several great resorts, including the Prince Resort that hosts the famous 985 feet long Cherry Grove Pier.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Nestled in the heart of the Smokey Mountains, Gatlinburg is a beautiful and historic town. You can spend your honeymoon in a cozy cabin or mountain lodge and spend your days hiking the mountain trails or meandering around the town and all it has to offer, or if your honeymooning in the winter, maybe a ski date would be the perfect outing.
- Branson, Missouri. This is the ideal honeymoon location for seasoned adults. It offers several great hotels, including the Chateau of the Lake, which is a romantic four-diamond resort, or what about spending your honeymoon in a cozy cabin nestled in the Ozark Mountains? Branson has lots of attractions including musical shows like the Andy William’s Show, Amazing Acrobats of China, The Haygood’s, and Legends. You can also visit their local water park and amusement park for added entertainment, as well as some of the areas best golf courses. No matter what you are into, there is something in Branson for everyone.
- Napa Valley, California. If you are looking for a honeymoon location that has class, look no further than Napa Valley. This is a beautiful, romantic destination with its gorgeous views and wineries. You can spend your honeymoon at a quaint little bed and breakfast or one the areas many hotels or resorts. You can enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting, a morning mud bath at Calistoga, or even a night on the town at one of their fine restaurants. No matter what you decide to do while you visit, Napa Valley is definitely a taste of the finer things in life.
- Breckenridge, Colorado. If you and your fiancée love skiing and winter sports, why not honeymoon during the winter months in Breckenridge where the skiing and snowboarding is some of the best in the world. This beautiful and historic mining town offers gorgeous hotels and resorts to spend your evenings, and a ski resort where you can play all day whether you are a beginner or an expert. When you want to take a break for the slopes, you can visit one of their neat downtown shops, have dinner